beecast is a simple yet effective tool that enhances your podcast experience with AI powered summarizations.
Our aim is to provide a user-friendly platform that simplifies the way people interact with their favorite podcasts, especially for those looking to consume content in a more efficient manner.
How it works
Here's a quick overview of beecast's features:
- Log in with GitHub: Use your GitHub account to sign in to beecast.
- Discover podcasts: Browse through the curated list of podcasts and add them to your library. These podcasts are currently imported via our Spotify accounts.
- Listen to podcasts: Listen to your favorite podcasts with the added benefits of AI-generated transcriptions and summaries.
Our initial idea was to use Spotify's API, but they have a six-week review process for new apps. We're planning to implement the following features once we get approved:
- Spotify integration: Log in with your Spotify account to sync your podcast library to beecast.
- Podcast matching: We match your podcasts with entries from the Podcast Index.
- Seamless continuation: beecast remembers where you left off, allowing for an uninterrupted listening experience.
We are using the following technologies to build beecast: