Cross-Platforms Podcasting App and More (But Not Now). All data is auto-synced between.
- LinhNV: Coder and deployer
- Phuong Mai: Designer.
The application currently supports the following functions:
- Verify the account and edit, get back the account.
- Browse all podcasts in the database.
- Search by name.
- Sync and save history listening cross-platform.
- Personalize name, display mode.
- Podcast player.
- Responsive design.
- Suggestions based on user habits.
- Multi-channel search, voice.
- Add dictionary.
- Multi-language support.
- Add translation.
- Create and personalize playlists.
- And more.
What did Supabase help me do?
- Authentication: Authentication via email, via provider (Google and Facebook) and Magic link.
- User data storage and synchronization: User data is saved and the application changes in real time so that it can be synchronized between platforms (Synchronize name, interface and language) ) immediately without reloading or re-login.
- Store big data (Podcasts and photos) through Supabase storage and related information like history, viewing duration and insights with Tables.
= All but front-end implementation and front-end.
I want a Podcast player that also includes my listening files, with translation (possibly real-time with deep learning) and dictionary for foreign language learning purposes. It would be even better if there were more plans.