A quiz app where you can play multiple types of quiz and compete with other players
Have a look at the live demo of Quizgrad.
- User Can compete with other players.
- After every win of the quiz user will be awarded a 10+ streak which can increase the booster level once it reaches the 100 streaks.
- User can see the histories of quizzes that he had attempted earlier.
- Users can log in and log out.
- Once the user reaches a certain level he will be awarded some badges of quizgrad.
Clone the project
git clone https://github.com/mehulsatardekar/Quizgrad.git
Go to the project directory
Start the server
npm run dev
This application uses Vite Environment.
npm run dev
After successfull installation you will need to add .env file and supabase keys to run this app
Add .env file to the root folder
VITE_SUPABASE_URL= your Supabase url
VITE_SUPABASE_ANON_KEY= your Supabase anon key
How to initialize & add keys to the app in supabase
- Client: React-18, React RouterV6, Typescript, Formik Library (Client side Form validation), Framer UI
- Backend-(DB): Supabase (postgres-sql)
- Cloud & Infra: Cloudinary & Vercel for CI-CD Development.