Setsuna is a fun little project that lets you create virtual time capsules that can be locked for any period of time and be opened in the future.
Click below to view demo video -
- Tailwind CSS
How it works?
- You create a time capsule by signing in and going to your dashboard.
- You can upload any kind of file (20mb) and add notes as well to your capsule.
- Once you have added all your items, you can lock the capsule by selecting a date you want the capsule to be open-able on.
- Vercel cron jobs runs an API every day at 12 am to check if any capsule is ready to be opened and sends notification via email (resend) to the user about it.
- You can unlock the capsule by coming back to the app and even re-use the capsule by adding more items and locking it again!